- Got home from work, walked June and we jogged for an entire street. #progress
- Had a great night. Mike and I celebrated his raise over tacos and beers at the local Mexican place by our house.
- We enjoyed night air with some old friends on a patio at a friends place. Listened to guitar playing and chatted about music and life. And laughed, a lot!
- Drank way too much beer, gorged myself on left over chicken tacos at midnight that were in our fridge.
- Ate too many tacos in one day... is that possible?
Passed out, fell asleep blissfully.
- Woke at 5 am with a splitting headache. Took shower, medicine and went back to sleep.
- Woke up semi early and tried to face the day with a smile.
- Not feeling so hot, got over myself and spent the day with Mike and his grandmother who was in town on a surprise visit.
- Had a horrible meal at a local "seafood" place for lunch. We will not be going back there for lunch, or to purchase anything, ever. I still believe in going local, buying local but I won't be purchasing fish from them ever again. #pissypants
- Also got a new phone - hellloooooo modernization!
- Still don't know how to work the phone completely.
- Got new shiny apps, no clue how to use them.
- Tweeted from my phone, but still no pictures.
- Mike is amazing with technology. He can pick up a phone and know everything about it in a few moments. I purchased the same phone as him, mostly because it's a great phone and he could teach me how to use the damn thing!
- Called my dad from said phone when I figured it out. Wished him an early Happy Father's Day.
- Missed a friend's wedding, due to Grandma time. Feel horrible but hope he understands.
- Relaxing evening, quite at home.
- Father's Day and Lazy Sunday all wrapped into one.
- Had a great meal at Mike's parent's house for Father's Day.
- Watched Mike assist his youngest brother with a flat tire. Not ideal for him, but they got it fixed. #mantime
- Made Key Lime Cheesecake and other than my "soupy cool whip topping" it was perfect. Everyone raved. Another plus mark in the Cheesecake book.
- Cool Whip was purchased to cover the slight burn mark on the top.
- Did you know that cool whip is only sold in the freezer section and it takes 4 hours in the fridge to thaw. Frankly, that's bullshit! When I was a kid I swear it was sold thawed and cool in the dairy section. Not anymore. Yes, that's how long it's been since I've purchased Cool Whip.
- Can't think of anyone but Stewie from Family Guy when I say "Cool Whip".
- There wasn't JACK on tv when we got home from Mike's parent's house so I watched Tangled. It was adorable.
- Back at work - still feeling run down.
- Received a package from a blog contest I won (more on that later). I'm excited to try the goodies inside.
- Is it lunch time yet? I'm starving!
- How is your Monday thus far?
In short, I ate too much, drank too much and slept too much this weekend. I feel like I need a do over! Less food, maybe just a tad less booze and more time throwing down for fun! And more walks. June and I should have walked on the weekend. Friday was our last day. We'll walk tonight, for sure!
Workout: Walking/Jogging with June tonight
Possibly Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire Workout, not sure.