1 - What's a piece of advice you'd like to share?
My mom once told me... after my first break-up from a boyfriend.. 'Men are like buses a new one comes along every 5 minutes." I was crushed when she told me this, I wanted more sympathy... but in the end she's totally right. Sure each bus might be more smelly than the next one, and leave you stranded on the side or the road wondering what you did wrong to deserve such treatment. But eventually, you find the right bus, on the right route and it leads you to the right destination. I think that is what she meant, just not in so many fluffy words. After over 13 years of dating, I finally found my perfect bus.
2 - Describe the last time you sat on the toilet screaming at someone to bring you some toilet paper.
It's the worst feeling ever to have to do that. No girl truly ever wants her boyfriend to see her in that position. But often times when we arrive home from the store the toilet paper will sit in the dining room next to the hutch for days on end. Of course the one day I forget to look at the TP roll before sitting is the day it happens. It usually starts with me screaming BABE about 10 times before he hears me... and then I'm greeted w/ a hand over his nose just incase I've dropped a deuce that would level a building... to which I say... "I only peed... give me the toilet paper!"
3 - Explain why anyone would want to eat sushi.
Um, because it's delicious, duh!
4 - Describe your perfect dinner - one app, one entree, two side dishes, and one dessert.
If I had to describe my perfect dinner it's the one I get back home whenever I visit my father. We always go out to eat at our favorite place, The Flaming Pit. The meal is always, as follows.
- Shrimp Cocktail [these shrimp are HUGE, and dwarf my thumb they are so thick]
- Salad - simple greens, carrots and cherry tomatoes w/ the best damn Balsamic dressing on earth. Tons of spice - it's seasoned so well with a kick that I actually get a flushed face when I eat it.
- Prime Rib - huge slab of meat and totally bloody. Seriously it talks to me when it gets to the table. It's also such a huge slab of meat it actually leaves VERY little room for the other two bits of food.
- Baked potato, baked to perfection
- Green beans with butter - I would prefer not to have butter but when you are living, you want to live for real while dining out.
- Dessert: The tallest slice of cheese cake drizzled with either raspberry or strawberry glaze
SOOO GOOD! The only time I change this up is when I want to eat their crab cakes OR if they have cream of crab soup on the menu instead of Shrimp Cocktail. Side it all up with water, and either a glass of wine or a Captain and Diet and it's golden!
5 - When was the last time you pissed the bed?
I couldn't tell you so I'm sure it was when I was still very young. I can tell you the last time I pissed my pants was probably in 3rd grade. I was running home from the school bus stop and got to the door and right as I touched the door knob I lost it... worst day!