I've tried to think of great things to cheer me up when it comes to rain... so here goes.
- Bright colored rainboots/wellies (must get some of these)
- Bright coordinating umbrellas to match said rain boots (maybe I'll go with green boots I already have a green umbrella)
- Getting cozy under 2 blankets because you've felt cold and damp all day
- Soup, Chili and other warming comfort foods (we made my Chicken Taco Soup last night)
- When rain hits the roof and it puts me to sleep (but I don't like thunder storms when I sleep)
- Changing into comfy clothes after a long day of being cold/damp and wet!