|my desk • via my instagram feed|
- Yes I like rainbow colors, clearly.
- No I didn't straighten my desk for the picture, it's like this the chaos is on my left hand side. This image is on my right. I straighten my desk each time I finish a job. I might do 15 design jobs a day, and I will straighten up my space each time I'm finished. I attribute this to my years of being a manicurist and cleaning up between each client.
- Yes I have energy chews at my desk, I know they are for working out and true athletes but, I wanted to see if they'd give me a boost in the afternoon since I've been working lots of over time.
- Yes, that's a Hines Ward figure. Yes, he's retired now, but he'll always be waiting for that pass on my desk.
- The beanie bear was a gift from one of my favorite clients. No, I'm not a strange beanie collector.
- That image is from mine and Mike's engagement session. I love it.
- I wish Ron Swanson was running for president. I'd totally back him.
- I like cats, salad, blythe dolls, and AC/DC.
- No that stapler isn't a Swingline, but I will get upset if you take it and don't return it.