1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?If my memory serves me right, my mother once said she named me after a horse jockey she new. I might have dreamt that though.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?Monday. After dropping Angus off at the vet I got a little freaked out / worried about him. I blame fear and PMS for this outburst. I'm usually pretty level headed.
*** For those that have asked, and commented thank you for your concern. Angus had an appointment yesterday and it seems the medicine is working it's magic and he's doing better. I'm so relieved. He's acting more and more like his old self, no accidents to speak of and thankfully he's finally getting used to his new food. He wasn't eating much the first day or two when he got home from the vet. ***
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?Not really. If I take my time it looks nice, but usually I write quickly and it looks sloppy.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Basic ham. If you want to get picky about it, I like a good, thin shaved ham. No honey, no smoking, just ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?Two fur babies. Human ones are up for discussion but nothing is being done about that at this moment.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Maybe. I'd have to get to know me first. General consensus is that I come off as a real bitch upon first meeting me. So I don't know if I'd give myself a chance.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?Define a lot.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?The 25 year old inside me just went, FUCK YEAH! And the 36 year old that am just said "What if you get hurt?"
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Special K Red Berries + banana. Or Reese's Pieces Cereal (this is desert mind you, not breakfast).
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?Ain't nobody got time for that!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?Yes. I have my moments of weakness but I do believe deep down I'm a strong person.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Peach, Strawberry or just some good ole' fashioned Vanilla (Breyers only!)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?Eyes and smile.
15. RED OR PINK?Red. I'm not really a pink person.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?I have a habit of interrupting conversations and I'm trying to stop that.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?My mother.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Does #16 count as a technique? If not I will say curling my hair / styling it wavy.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Banana, Peanut Butter, Protein Smoothie. And a cup of coffee.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
A copier running.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
fresh cut grass, Mike's shampoo, fresh cut garlic.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
This is a dumb question [I'm keeping Z's answer to this one].
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
One of each please! If I can only have one, I'll take the beach.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?College football!
27. HAIR COLOR?Brownbadlyinneedofatouchup.
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Yes, since I was probably about 19.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?Chicken Wings and Pizza.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Comedy.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?I know this isn't 100% true but the last one I remember paying attention to was Space Balls, or maybe it was Pitch Perfect (which I wasn't head over heels for like everyone else, it was meh).
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?Gray, noticing a trend?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?Ugh, living in Alabama, I say neither, Fall and Spring please.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?Cheesecake.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?Both.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Television. I love my computer butttt... I love TV too.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?Still trying to finish up Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential. It's a great book, I'm just a slow reader apparently.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?triangles.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?Laughter or a cat purring.
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Grunge and Metal with some Rap tossed in. Basically if it came from the 80's or 90's or any time BEFORE that, I'm all about it. I have become my father.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Costa Rica and Mexico.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can sing.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Maryland born and raised.
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?Alabama. Something I never thought I'd say.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?A very pale yellow.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
The Jeep is a very dirty white.
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Sure beats coming up with something original to blog about!
If you made it this far, thanks for humoring me. Feel free to join the fun!
Happy Weekend everyone!!! I'm ready to hang out with Angus all weekend, and let him be social instead of confined to the bathroom!