February 12, 2014

Oh the weather outside is... Bullshit.

Last night weather reports were calling for 1-3 inches in my little North Alabama town. I was so excited. We got about an inch yesterday but sadly by 10 AM it had melted away and was a faint memory of AWESOME.

I was hoping to wake up to a blanket of white, crisp snow this morning, possibly hiding a sheet of ice. I was so ready to be all....

carlton photo CarltonDance_zps6743db6b.gif

In reality, not a single thing happened, it rained. That's it. I went outside to check to see if the wet roads were indeed frozen, and they weren't. And I was all....

 photo bitchface_zps2da03f1a.gif
 photo chelsea_zps80f48c72.gif

Sometimes I really just EFFING can't stand weather people. Getting everyone all worked up over NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. I bet the bread, toilet paper and milk folks are just PLEASED AS PUNCH today!!!

Maybe I'll be eating my words and the storm will change my mind tonight but I'm not holding my breathe. I freaking adore snow storms. LOVE THEM. I am a strange one, I know. But there is nothing more magical to me than snow, aside from maybe a Unicorn actually existing.

unicorn photo unicorn_zps68e41bdb.gif


After all this I'd almost rather just have it be August and blistering hot.

Did I just say that?
Pin It!

5 comments:

Misty C. said...

The exact same thing happened here. It snowed last Friday night. It wasn't even an inch and melted in a couple of hours. Last night, it did nothing except sleet and rain a little bit. Schools stayed opened. I hit a few patches of ice on the way into work. Now, it's snowing, but the high tomorrow is 46. I want one legitimate snow day and for the weathermen to SHUT THE HELL UP!

PS - This post title is so true and made me LOL.

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

LMAO... I hate your disappointed girl, but come on up to Charlotte, NC! I'm in south Charlotte on the SC border and we're up to 6 inches!!! I'll be snowed in for another day and a half... ah!

Miss MP said...

Its going to snow a millimeter, lets stock up on toilet paper and milk. Because that is exactly what I want when I have a day off. I prefer the wine/cheese route. Big disappointment about the rain thought.

Miss MP said...

Its going to snow a millimeter, lets stock up on toilet paper and milk. Because that is exactly what I want when I have a day off. I prefer the wine/cheese route. Big disappointment about the rain thought.

Christina said...

Haha, I love your title and your gifs. I think the weathermen up here are pretty cautious with the S word. I wish we'd get more snow though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2013 Turned Up to Eleven. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com