January 04, 2013

first friday, of the new year.

Welcome to the first Friday of the year 2013. Aren't you glad it's here? I know I am. I'm still feeling under the weather, overwhelmed at work and ready for the weekend.

Side note: If you read the title of this blog in the tune of Biz Markie's "Just a Friend" lyrics "It was a school day, I knew she was there, the first semester of the school year" then we are destine to be buds. Because that's totally how I sang it as I typed it. What you don't type and sing your posts? Lame.

Anyway, this is short and sweet, I found funnies today while browsing Miss Indie's Friday Favorite Things and I wanted to share one that made me LOL, literally. If you like The Hunger Games, you'll appreciate this, if you don't, well you're short. I love me some Jennifer Lawrence. Enjoy! And HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

via Just Give Me A Smile 
Pin It!

4 comments:

Miss MP said...

Jennifer Lawrence says the craziest things, she cracks me up.

Michelle said...

I'm dying for the next one!

Lauren E said...

I love me some JLaw. That picture is hilarious! Now GET WELL NOW PLEASE! Ugh no more sick friends!

Faith said...

Hahaha, I love that! I cannot wait for the next movie!

Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2013 Turned Up to Eleven. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com